Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) is one of the great companies that changed the world on how we communicate. Apple is giving these ways to create music, make videos, share their screens, and it is taking amazing pictures. Their computers are giving amazing graphics with the speed to accomplish great things. There are having thousands of apps and they can get in the iTunes store letting us be more productive throughout our day. This is one of the great opportunities for Apple users. Apple stock is a very trusted company. They are wanted to keep us safe.
Latest Earnings Report
- Apple and Google are announced an API for contract tracing due to the Corona Virus pandemic. The latest earnings report has upbeat about the future. While sales were soft for iPhones and wearables.
- The AAPL stock company reported a new record for active users across its devices. It is increased demand continues to increase amongst new users for Apple’s premium services that are including Apple TV+, Arcade, and News+.
- Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) can be reaching $1,000 per share by 2020. Apple has disclosed in its latest earnings call the supply chains were back up and running. So, the new iPhone will be on schedule for sale in the fall.
- It is providing content for sports and virtual reality products. There are having rumors that Apple may be coming out with a virtual reality or an augmented reality technology in the future, that is including a product such as smart glasses.
Best Reasons to Buy
- Apple has a huge amount of cash.
- They are committed to putting 350 billion dollars into the economy.
- 5G is allowing for faster speeds, mobile gaming will increase due to higher performance. Mobile gaming is one of the fastest developing markets in the video game industry.
Apple is not provided users with a dedicated shopping portal. This is one of the great opportunity for Apple to grow exponentially. They believe that a good partner for partner Shopping will be Groupon ( NASDAQ: GRPN). Groupon is one of the companies with a proven record beyond online shopping but it has customer experience with local retailers and a huge pile of cash.
Though Apple stock is down about 13% from its all-time high, the tech company’s valuation is still quite pricey. Apple has a price-to-earnings ratio of 37. This valuation metric is looking more reasonable when it is compared to earnings estimates for next year. Apple is currently trading at about 32 times analysts’ average forecast for next year’s earnings. You can get more information from https://www.webull.com/newslist/nasdaq-aapl.
Disclaimer: The analysis information is for reference only and does not constitute an investment recommendation.